- The Website Owner – Paweł Staszewski running a business under the name ITCare Paweł Staszewski, ul. Generała Sikorskiego 22, 32-590 Libiąż, NIP: PL6282024344, contact email address: email@example.com.
- Website – website located at www.itcare.pl.
- User – any natural or legal person or organizational unit without legal personality using the Website.
- The Website Owner Company: Paweł Staszewski running a business under the name ITCare Paweł Staszewski, ul. Generała Sikorskiego 22, 32-590 Libiąż, NIP: PL6282024344,
is an administrator within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC. li>
- The Website Owner pays special attention to protecting the privacy of its Users.
- The Website Owner informs that the Users’ personal data provided in the contact forms will be processed only for the best provision of specific Website services. In order to provide services via the Website, the Website Owner may process other data necessary due to the nature of the service provided.
- Providing the User’s data in the form of name, surname, telephone number and e-mail address is voluntary, however, without this data it will not be possible to send the contact form.
- The owner of the Website informs that he does not transfer, sell or lend Users’ personal data to any third parties, companies, institutions or organizations operating in Poland and beyond.
- The User’s personal data will be processed only for the purpose of sending the contact form and then for archival purposes for a period of 10 years (the period of limitation of claims provided for by law). After this period, the User has the right to request the removal of personal data.
- The User’s personal data will not be transferred to a third country, unless the servers on which the Website Owner stores the data will be located in a country recognized by the European Commission as guaranteeing an adequate level of personal data protection.
- The user has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, which is tantamount to resignation from using specific services of the Website.
- For the correct sending of messages from the contact form, the Website Owner needs, among others, the following data about the User:
- user name
- telephone number
- email address
- The User may exercise his rights by contacting the Website Owner at the e-mail address provided in the Contact tab of the Website.
- Potential disputes arising between the Website Owner and the User are submitted to the competent courts.
- The Owner uses the mechanism of “cookies”, which, when Users use the Website, are saved by the Owner’s server on the hard drive of the User’s end device.
- The use of “cookies” is aimed at the correct operation of the Website on the User’s end devices. This mechanism does not destroy the User’s end device and does not cause configuration changes in the User’s end devices or in the software installed on these devices.
- “Cookies” are not intended to identify Users.
- The owner uses the mechanism of “cookies” in order to:
- remembering information about Visitors’ end devices;
- Each User may consent to the use or disable the “cookies” mechanism in the web browser of their end device. The owner indicates that disabling “cookies” may, however, cause difficulties or prevent the use of the Website.